150g NUJU Creamy Cauli Sauce
1/2 Head Broccoli
1/2 Tsp Chili Flakes
1/2 Tsp Ground Cumin
1 Tbsp Tahini
1 Pinch Lemon Zest
1/2 Lemon, juiced
1/2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
1/2 Tbsp Olive Oil
As a side or with Roasted Salmon, Chicken or Sauteed Chickpeas
Cook Time: 0020
- Preheat the oven to 220C.
- Wash and cut the broccoli in half lengthwise.
- Mix together the tahini, ground cumin, chili flakes, lemon zest, 1/2 tbsp olive oil.
- Heat a large oven proof frying pan on medium/high heat with the sesame oil. Once hot, add the broccoli cut-side down, add a pinch of salt and pepper and cook until golden and lightly charred underside, about 5-8 mins.
- Drizzle over the spice tahini mixture on top and coat the broccoli evenly.
- Roast the broccoli for 10-15 mins. Check the broccoli is cooked by testing it with a knife. Drizzle over the lemon juice.
- Meanwhile reheat the Creamy Cauli Sauce in a saucepan over medium heat until warmed through. Spread the sauce on a place and serve the broccoli on top.
- Toast flaked almonds in a dry hot frying pan until golden.
- Garnish with yogurt and toasted almonds.