1 Jar of Miza Smoky Tomato Sauce
1 Aubergine, diced into 2cm pieces
2 Courgettes, diced into 2cm pieces
2 Plum Tomatoes, diced
2 Garlic Cloves, finely chopped
1 Tsp Capers, chopped
4 Green Olives, finely chopped
2 Tsp Smoked Paprika
1/2 Lemon, juiced
2 Cod Fillets (optional)
Cook Time: 0040
- Prepare the vegetables: top and end the aubergine and courgette and dice both into equal sized cubes, about 2cm. Dice the plum tomatoes and set aside.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic, with the capers and olives.
- In a large saucepan add a drizzle of olive oil. Over medium/high heat add the garlic, capers and olives and fry for 2-3 minutes. Add the smoked paprika and fry a further 1 minute.
- Then add the aubergine and courgettes and plum tomatoes and a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir to combine and add the Smoky Tomato sauce and stir through the lemon juice.
- Cover the pan with a lid and simmer over low/medium heat for about 20-25 minutes or until the vegetables are soft and cooked through.
- Serve the ratatouille as a side to fish, chicken or other veggies or bulk up the ratatouille with some beans.