200g Miza Creamy Cauli Sauce
12g Spring Onion, thinly sliced
1/4 Red Onion, thinly sliced
1/2 (60g) Red Pepper, diced
60g Plain Flour
1/2 Tbsp Chia (plus 1 Tbsp Water)
1/2 Tbsp Chilli, chopped
2 Egg, fried
2 Tbsp Labne, mixed with 1/2 Tbsp Dill, chopped
1 Avocado, sliced with 1 Lime, juiced
Mango Chutney (or any other sweet chutney)
Cook Time: 0020
- Mix the red onion with 1 lime, juiced. Mix the chia seeds with the water to make a chia egg, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the sauce, sliced spring onion, chopped red pepper, flour, chia egg, chopped chilli. Stir into a smooth mixture.
- Mix the labne with the chopped dill and some black pepper. Slice the avocado and squeeze a lime over.
- In a medium frying pan over medium-high heat add a drizzle of olive oil. Once hot, add a large spoonful of the fritter mixture to the pan (it should sizzle) and fry on either side for 3 minutes, or until golden brown. Keep warm in some foil while you use the remaining batter.
- Meanwhile, fry 2 eggs in a separate frying pan over medium-high heat, for 5-6 minutes, or until set. Equally, you can choose to cook your eggs however you would like.
- Serve the fritters with the egg on top, a smear of labne on the side with the pickled onion and sliced avocado. Garnish with some optional chilli flakes and mango chutney and enjoy!