165g Miza Creamy Cauli Sauce
100g Chicken Breast
1 Tsp Ginger
1/2 Tsp Garam Masala
1/2 Tsp Ground Cumin
3 Chesnut Mushrooms
1 Tsp Soy Sauce
70g New Potatoes
30g Frozen Peas
1/4 - 1/2 Tsp Chili Flakes (Optional)
50g Puff Pastry or
1 Slice Sourdough Bread, Toasted
Cook Time: 0035
- If you are making this into a pie, preheat the oven to 180C.
- Slice the chicken into even-sized strips, about 2cm wide. Peel and finely chop the ginger. Wash and slice the new potatoes into half or quarters (depending on size) so they are even. Wash and slice the chesnut mushrooms.
- In a medium saucepan on medium/high heat, add a drizzle of oil. Once hot, fry the chicken to brown on all sides. Cook for 3-5 mins, and then add the ginger, spices, mushrooms and a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir and cook for 2 mins.
- Add the peas and sauce and simmer for 5 mins, adding a splash of hot water to loosen the sauce.
- You can simply serve this with some toasted bread as a quick dish or opt for the pastry...
- Transfer the mixture to a small ovenproof dish. Roll out the puff pastry (if using) and cut out a square that is the same dish as the dish and top the mixture with the puff pastry slice. Cook in the oven for 30 mins at 180C, until golden on top.
- Enjoy on its own, or serve with some steamed broccoli or store-bought mash potato - whatever you fancy!